Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Fictional Character

Kel at Girl in the Glasses had such a fun post today that I had to play along. Her post was which fictional character are you most like? I just recently found her blog but I'm already enjoying it. She makes me laugh and that is always a good thing :)

I thought for a while and went through all my favorites in my head. First I thought about Twilight since I just finished the series. I thought maybe Alice but she wasn't quite right. Then I moved on tho my favorite TV shows and couldn't find my match in any of the Desperate Housewives, Charmed, or House which are some of my favorite shows. So I moved on to Winnie the Pooh which is my all time favorite fictional character. Pooh is a very easy-going, likeable character. I figured a Pooh-person would be one that doesn't get upset very easily, if at all. She would tend to be quiet, slow moving, but quite philosophical about life. They may not appear to be very intellectual, but that may just be their simplicity in disguise.
But to my surprise I was actually Kanga. Check out the Stephanie's Thoughtful Spot to learn more about all the characters in the Hundred Acre Wood and to find out who you're most like.
100 Acre Wood Personality Test

5 comments:

Funnyrunner said...

lol. Oh, dear. How sweet. I'm afraid I'd be a bit more like Brenda Lee Johnson on The Closer...

Kim said...

Kanga is not a bad character to resemble. She always evoked gentleness to me.

Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog!

Mammatalk said...

Thanks for the link. This is my kinda thing...Off to check it out!

Brittany Ann said...

I always thought Kanga was the sweetest, caring figure! And I think that's one of the ways I'd describe you, too. So I think it's a perfect fit!

Kristin said...

Why am I not at all surprised that you are Kanga? ;)