Monday, April 13, 2009

All our girls

I'm exhausted from all the Easter excitement but we did have a wonderful time. There are six girl cousins that all get together for a giant egg hunt at one of the aunt's house. They all get along fairly well and have such fun together at the holidays and birthdays. We are in such big trouble when these girls are teens. At least I will have my sister in law and cousin going through it with me. I wonder if it's really true that you get back what you give to your parents. I hope not! There's Gillian and Alyssa in action. Gillian knew where to find all the good stuff and Alyssa did not give up until every egg was picked up.

She's truly enjoying all her eggs. I just had to share our Easter fun and we are now ready to start our vacation. We have no big plans just hanging out with some good friends and not having to work. Which is one of my favorite ways to spend a day and usually gives us some little adventures to enjoy along the way.

9 comments:

Funnyrunner said...

omg what an ADORABLE dress. wonder if it comes in my size?

Brittany Ann said...

How sweet they all are! Happy (belated) Easter! Enjoy your vacay! You deserve it!

Shawn said...

I have a home video of myself hunting eggs at the age of nine or ten. I was apparently the angriest (and worst) egg hunter of all time. Your girls seem to actually be having fun, which is a different approach, but still good, I think.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

A sea of pink! We have a sea of blue with 7 BOY cousins! Looks like so much fun!

kel said...

All so cute!!! Looks like a great time!!

Michelle said...

The girls are all so cute in their Easter dresses. I remember hanging out with all my cousins on the holiday. Wonderful memories for me. I'm still really close to all my girls cousins and I treasure that. Thanks for sharing your fun day.

Kim said...

I think this would be great to grow up with so many cousins around the same ages! But you're probably right - teen years could mean some trouble:)

Liz said...

They're so adorable! It's so nice when cousins are close to each other, just like my kids. They are very close w/ their cousins and we all look forward to weekends and holidays. It's as if they're brothers and sisters.

Moms... Check Nyo

Kristin said...

You weren't kidding! That is a lot of girls!! That will be one supercharged hormonal room when they all hit puberty, lol!

And I love that Alyssa did not give up until every egg was found.. she is too adorable!!