Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tag, you're it!

So here it is the sixth picture in my sixth folder. I love this picture. When I saw that this was the sixth one I wasn't sure that I wanted to post it. It makes me miss my mom, it also makes me smile. This is that last Christmas that we celebrated at my house with my mom. She was around the following Christmas but too sick to be at our house. I love how my mom is looking at my daughter and that I caught moments like these to look back at. My mom passed away a about a year and a half ago. I miss her everyday but she was an amazing and strong woman and she passed that along to me which is how I get through the days without her.


So go find your sixth picture in your sixth folder, I'm tagging:
The Kids Did What?
Moms check nyo
Our Cozy Cottage
One Day at a Time
A Mommy's Musing

4 comments:

Liz said...

What a lovely photo! And the way she looked at your daughter, so full of love. I'm sorry to hear about your mom though.

Thanks for tagging me, I have already done this in my other blog, but I'll try to do it again using the other computer so there will be a different photo. I'll let you know. :)

Have a great weekend.

Kristin said...

So.

I am only like bawling right now.

I know that wasn't your intention.... clearly.
You are only doing what I tagged you for.

And thank you for being so strong and posting this picture.

Your Mom is an angel...look at how much love in in her eyes...the love that is still there.

Love you Kath.

Kari said...

Beautiful picture - you captured a wonderful moment.

Unknown said...

That is a moment to be treasured! Thank you for sharing it with us! I can't imagine what you must have gone through. My mother is a breast cancer survivor, but we almost lost her, too. So I thank God every single day that I still have her in my life. My heart goes out to you!!

Also, thank you for your sweet words on my blog! :) I never knew I'd find such supportive friends on the blogosphere! :)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Abby