Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Day at the Museum

We spent the day with the cousins at KidCity museum. I have heard so many people talk about this place and I finally had the chance to check it out myself. It opened at 9:00 and we we waiting at the door. It's a good thing since it's February break and when we left at 11:00 it was packed. There were so many hands on things for the kids to do. They loved it. My nieces are five and along with Gillian who is four they got into everything. Look at the smiles on their faces :) This was a slide in a musical jungle room. There was something to look at in every corner.
Alyssa had just as much fun but in different areas. It's hard to tell but in the picture she is actually in a spaceship and very serious about driving it. She's thinking come on mom another picture...I'm busy!
I thought the mural in the farm room was so cool and this was our last group shot before heading out to lunch. Alyssa thought the pig made a good slide too. I love that they are all so close and enjoy being together. Today was especially cute watching them make sure to include Alyssa. She's the littlest cousin and sometimes gets left behind. Today she loved hanging with the big girls.

7 comments:

Liz said...

a bunch of cute little ladies! they must have so much fun :)

Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo

michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by and finding my blog! The dollhouse bookcase is from Pottery Barn Kids; a few years back. I think they still have it, but I"m not sure! I"ve seen similar ones around

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Looks like you had a great day! I love doing things like this with my children and when their cousins can come along it is that much better!

Amy Clary said...

That looks like a lot of fun! :)

Kristin said...

Aww...Kath. I love the pics..so nice to hear about the fun things you are doing with the girls on break..I am sure you are wearing them out, hee hee.

ANd i have read your comment for me on my last post like 5 times because it makes me laugh everytime..You said you like the googles, instead of goggles..ha ha ha...I know it's just a silly typo, it just makes me chuckle cause I am picturing you saying "googles", lol

love ya!

Smores for Breakfast said...

who doesn't love hangin' with the big girls! So cute! And what a fun day! Such a cute blog! I'll be following!

Alicia said...

Hi Kathy. I noticed you stopped by my blog earlier (probably via KP's blog), so I thought I'd stop in. We went to high school together, although I'm not sure if you remember me (Alicia Veloce).

Anyway, just wanted to say that your girls are beautiful! Oh, and I've been thinking of taking my 2-year-old to this museum; after reading this, we definitely have to go.

Take care.