Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My first award and a little honesty

Thanks so much to Regina from My Life with Little Girls for this award. So here goes.

1. I am completely addicted to facebook.
2. I really love authentic Mexican food but I also can't get enough of the seven layer burritto at Taco Bell.
3. I don't think I could make it through the day without coffee...I'd be a cranky mess.
4. I would rather do anything else than clean my house.
5. I used to take horseback riding and piano lessons when I was a kid and I'd love to do both again.
6. I sing extremely loudly along with my radio on my commute to work and I pretend like I'm not when another car passes me.
7. I don't like American Idol anymore. I only watched the first couple seasons
8. I take entirely too many pictures especially of my kids but I love looking at them.
9. I love the smell of lilacs.
10. I don't mind getting stuck in the rain...what's that saying a fool in the rain...that's me :)

I am fairly new to blogging and I have really seen some great ones although I don't want to pick seven random people, I am going to pass this award on to some that I have really been following.
Currently Crafting
Heliotrope Tree House
Doodles Place
My Sweet Three

Here are the rules for this award:
a) List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
b) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Kath!! I saw that you got this award...and I just love that you passed it on to me too! =)

I have been terribly terrible...(hmmm, that just did not sound right) about not passing on awards that I have received.. I will try to do better with this one!

You are so funny about singing in the car...I do the same thing, but I am one of those that doesn't stop when a car passes me...ha ha ha!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

I so hear you with 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8! I had to laugh at number 6. I'm not the only one!! YAY! ☺ ☺

Kristin said...

You are totally one-upping me with your awesome blog button! WHAT!!!!?????? It is seriously wonderful! Was it some free template that you just put the words in or did you do it with your technologically savvy self?
I am working on the blog post about this award right now...so, look for it!
=)
Love to you,
Kristin

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations on receiving this award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. You have a great blog.

1. couldn't agree more
2. I was in Colorado last weekend and my girlfriends couldn't believe I'd never been to Taco Bell and made me try it .. umm, I live in SoCal, there's great 'real' mexican food here.