Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stuck Inside On a Snowy Day

I had a snow day which I have to admit I was happy about. We were stuck inside all day with the snow coming down outside which I was not as happy about. I have to say that I am done with the snow. It's beautiful as it falls but I really dislike the shoveling and my girls get cold so quickly they don't really even enjoy playing in it. So today we made some Valentine cards and enjoyed being inside where it was cozy while we all snuggled much later than normal in mommy's bed.

I'm looking forward to the flowers peeking and green leaves on the tress. I want to spend my days at the park and be able to be outside without a shiver. Spring hurry up and get here soon :)

4 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. The recipe I posted was not exactly healthy. Darn... I to am trying to stick to my being healthy and going down in sizes. So far so good. It is a daily thought process though. Your precious girls are sweet. Love the photo!

I like those Valnetines Healthy snacks!
:)

Kristin said...

Kath, I love the photo.

And we had a terrible day! Drove for hours and hours, just got home minutes ago..Do you think you will have another snow day tomorrow? Probably not, huh?
You should post those photos of the valentines cards. =)

Love you!

penguinsandladybugs said...

That has to be one of the most adorable pictures EVER!!!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Thanks for stopping my blog the other day!

I'm the same as you. I think the snow looks lovely, but having to actually deal with it is a problem! Too cold, too wet.