Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so many things...where to begin? I am thankful for what a wonderful man my husband is. Sure I can talk about all the things about him that make me crazy but that's not what this is about tonight. He deals with me which I am often amazed by. I can be difficult at times but he has helped me through so many things...I only hope that I've been there when he's needed me just as much as he has for me. I am also thankful the through one blog that I've been enjoying reading I got a chance to read an incredible story that brought tears to my eyes. It is a birth story like no other I've heard. So honest and filled with love. I promise it is worth the read. Katie, thanks so much for sharing. I'll end with that I'm thankful that I don't teach one of the upper elementary school grades and I will NOT have to be giving the CMT's next week :)

What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I read that same birth story and just bawled! So beautiful!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a wonderful thankful Thursday!!! It's easy to say what pains our husbands are but they also are good ... lol :)

Have a wonderful weekend my dear :)

CynthiaAvaDevta said...

Well...let's see- on the superficial side, I am thankful we had a snow day today! LOL.
Honestly, I am thankful to be alive everyday. I don't take a single day for granted and try to thank God above for a new day before putting my feet on the floor each morning. I am thankful for my daughter, family, friends, a job...Oh, I could make such a long list. I am so thankful for so many blessings. Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

Kristin said...

Kath.. That birth story was such a powerful read... I cried like a small child.

I am thankful for YOU! :)