Saturday, February 6, 2010

She makes everyone smile


I often wonder. What my girls will become as adults but I can just imagine the possibilities. Lately though I am noticing that Alyssa loves to be the center of attention and it makes her happy to make people laugh. She is sure to be something where she is in the spotlight. I can pictures her being an actress or a comedian. She really makes me laugh and she does have jokes too.

This morning she had to go to the bathroom and she really had to go so we are rushing over and I say come on my little lovey and she says your little lovey has to poop.

Then there is her dancing. Everywhere she goes she dances and sings. At the last family get together she got into her cousins dress up clothes and came out as a fairy. She started turning everyone into a horse, a witch, or some other random thing. Then she added a song and dance of I'm a fairy and no one can stop me now. She had the entire family cracking up. I wish I got it on tape.
Most of the time, childrens jokes don't make sense. My five year olds jokes often ends with the punchline underpants on your head no matter what the joke was. Alyssa told me yesterday why did the chicken cross the playground...to get to the other slide. She knew it was funny too.

4 comments:

Diane said...

So, so sweet! :O)

www.dianeestrella.com

rachel... said...

Well, Alyssa definitely has the look to be in the spotlight! And she sounds pretty hilarious, too!

Kristin said...

Oh, Kath! That is tooooo cute!! Your little lovey has to poop!! And that joke? That is soo smart of her. She even is ahead of Allison in the telling joke department.
This is Allison: Knock knock.
Me: who's there?
Allison: Banana
Me: Banana who?
Allison: Banana on the toilet.

Yup. that is how all her jokes end. On the toilet. Brilliant.

lol

I love you... Hope you are keeping warm!

Brittany Ann said...

She is just too precious for words!