Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow much fun

I am really so done with the snow but leave it to my girls to get me excited again. Now we got a surprise storm because the weather forecasters can't seem to get it right this winter and since we were on February break we obviously did not have school. I mean look at that face...how can I not have fun playing in the snow. Watching them took me right back to my childhood and the many winters of snowball fights, building forts, and sledding. We had such a fun morning together in our front yard.
Alyssa even tried to make a snow angel after watching her sister. She's almost got it.

Our snowman may be little but we had a lot of fun building him. So I may be sick of the snow but this morning I put that aside and played like a kid with my girls.

8 comments:

CynthiaAvaDevta said...

Wow! It looks like you girls had a blast. Funny, every time my little one goes out to play in the snow, she ends up getting sick. So, I am particularly cautious. However, your joyful photos are making me want to bundle her up and go out there before it melts away!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Wish it would warm up so I can let my daughter play in it!

Brittany Ann said...

What a surprise snow day! But look at that joy!

Jenni said...

I live on outside of DC and we've been hit by 2 blizzards in a week. I have to say that I'm done with snow also but I was lucky enough to get a week off from school! I'm sure that once I have kids it will be very exciting!

Mammatalk said...

What a good mom. You are building wonderful memories for them and for yourself!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

oh man how fun is that, I would say I sad we missed getting snow this year but it wouldn't be true ... lol

I love the snowman!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

swap partner... you are amazing!!!! thank you so so much for my wonderful package... i loved it all!

Kristin said...

Can you understand that chinese comment? is it chinese?

Anyway.. I love the snow pictures!! Sweeties!