Monday, February 15, 2010

A quiet weekend and a sneaky valentine

We had a wonderful weekend together. Not much happened but I think we needed that. We've been rushing around so much that it was nice to just slow down and relax. We spent Valentine's Day appreciating being a family and I really did feel loved. Here's my girls enjoying their Valentine's Day gifts. They each got a set of little people. I know they don't need anymore, I feel like everywhere I go I'm surrounded or stepping on them but they were cute. One set is princesses and the other is mickey mouse.

As I mentioned Alyssa has been quite a little jokester lately. She has also been finding it funny to sneak up and yell boo. Most of the time I know she's coming but every once and a while she gets me. So I had to share her peeking and trying to sneak up on me :)

5 comments:

rachel... said...

Adorable!!!

Diane said...

So precious! :O)

www.dianeestrella.com

Brittany Ann said...

She may be sneaky... but she is ADORABLE!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh glad you had some down time. Just adorable, and sneaky too funny!!

Kristin said...

Kath, the pictures that you take are so freaking adorable! They look like they had a ton of fun!