Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowy days

So it's been snowing like crazy in Connecticut! We have had two days off from school which does not happen often. I can't remember the last time there was snow like this. Not since I was a kid. I mean seriously the snow is up to Alyssa's knees. We did go out for a little bit but my girls did not last long. Honestly neither did I. I like to look at it but play in it not so much.So afterwards this is how we ended up. Sharing a snuggie, eating some popcorn from our new air popper and watching a movie. Could they be any cozier? Hope you're all staying warm.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Them snuggling under the blanket is too adorable. That's a keeper! :O)

Kristin said...

hey! We got a new air popper too, lol! That picture is so cute.. look at those little cuddle bugs!

{NiceGirlNotes} said...

I love that they are sharing a snuggie! :)

Sandra said...

haha! I love that two-for-one snuggie! They make life seem so decadent!

Kim said...

I'm with you Kat, I like looking at it but it seems like a lot of work to bundle them up and then go out and play for any extended amount of time. I usually have the baby in the backpack and this makes it hard to roll snowballs. Deaglan loves it and could stay out there for hours.

thanks for joining me on facebook! I'm so grateful that you come back and read my nonsense:)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Cute blog. I'm following you now. I'm in New England too. From MA, but live in NH now.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Winter weather does make us want to cozy up. We're awfully cold here in MN today. Stay warm and dry! Enjoy the fire, food, and fun with the girls.