Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling stressed and sleepless

I want to be this girl. So relaxed and carefree but come on realistically do I have time to lay down in a field and just do nothing besides the fact that's it's winter.

I don't really know what's on my mind. It could be work, the issues that the company my husband works for is having and will probably be out of business in the next few months, or that January was my mom's birthday and I'm missing her. Whatever it is something is not letting me sleep.

Seriously the site that I found the non-stressed girl on did have some good tips. Some were very simple but still those are the ones that I tend to forget. Here's a quick list:
keep a journal
exercise
enjoy some music
laugh
comfort yourself with rituals
take some me time
celebrate friendships
play
meditate
take a bath
There's a few more but these were things that have worked for me in the past but are easily forgotten.

5 comments:

Diane said...

That field sure does look inviting! :O)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

My dear I hope you have some rest and down time. Life sometimes takes such a toll on us and learning not to let it run over us is so hard to do, I haven't figured it out yet. Great list and things to make sure we do.

{HUGS}

Brittany Ann said...

Hang in there, sweet friend! Anxiety is the worst, and sometimes, I just have to wait it out!

Kristin said...

We really need to talk! I know you are missing your mom, and I hope you are finding ways to ease the stress...love you.

Mammatalk said...

Hope you have found some time to yourself to rest and relax. Hang in there! :+)