Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Valentine's Day plan

Since we are stuck inside again I figured it might be kind of fun to get started on our valentines. Between school, daycare, girl scouts and I'm sure there's more, we have quite a few valentines to give out. I couldn't decide between the two so we'll just do both. Check out the links on the pictures to see the instructions. I also started thinking about what else I have planned for that day at least the food part. Come on now that is the most important part. We are starting the day with pink pancakes.
I'll pack a heart shaped peanut butter and jelly for lunch.

Not sure about dinner but for dessert we'll do heart shaped brownies. I really think that everything tastes better when it's pink or shaped like a heart on Valentine's Day

What are your Valentine Day plans?

3 comments:

Diane said...

Those are some great ideas and so cute too. Nothing planned here.... hmmmm. :O)

Kim said...

Love it. I am hosting a wedding shower on the day before V day. The couple got engaged last year on the same day so I almost have no choice but to go with a Valentine theme. I don't want to go overboard but I'm kind of excited. I forgot that you have to give out Valentines when you're a kid. All this in my near future!

Love the sandwich.

Kristin said...

Cute Ideas, Kath! I think I am going to steal that lollipop idea! Love it! :)