Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day and her first game

I was feeling so sad that I wasn't there to send her in myself on the first day. So as I'm taking attendance in my own classroom on my computer, I get a picture of her heading into first grade from a good friend. It was just what I needed.
Gillian is enjoying cheerleading and me too but wow...pop warner is serious business. I had no idea since I was never a cheerleader myself. The girls were so cute doing their cheers and even though I was watching them more than the game, the Seahawk football players won their first game too.




5 comments:

Diane said...

She looks so grown up! :O)

Mary Aalgaard said...

Three cheers for new school years, photos, and cheer teams!

Brittany Ann said...

How cute are those little cheerleaders of yours!

Mammatalk said...

What dolls. Good luck with the new school year!

Kristin said...

Aw, Kath!! She looks sooo adorable!! That picture from your friend must have made your day! We need to talk soon so I can hear about how back to school for you all are going, okay? LOVE YOU!