Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kidney Walk

Today was the Kidney Walk and it is sure to become an annual event. Everyone had a great time and it was a beautiful day. As I watched my daughter and nieces walk I felt proud of them and a little of myself for teaching them the lesson of how important it is to give to others and to try to make a difference.


There's our Team and it makes me smile that nobody is looking at the camera and in case you're wondering that red thing is a very healthy kidney. I'm sure my mom was watching over us on this special day and happy that we were walking.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful memory you've created. :O)

Brittany Ann said...

What a beautiful lesson you taught your girls!

Kristin said...

KATHY!! Yes!! The kidney walk was on Sunday!! I am so glad it went well!! Your Mom surely was at the walk too.. I know she was!
Allison and Emily were both sick this weekend.. it was no fun! :(