Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas

It was a busy night full of cousins and presents for the kids and being with family. I'm up late as usual and I'm enjoying the quiet in the house thinking about the excitement that the next day might hold.

I decided it was time to venture into the world of blogging and see what I thought. When I decided on the name for my blog which is my girls and me at first I thought of my daughters and then I thought about my dear friends. I am surrounded by girls with the exception of my husband who I love just as much but just couldn't think of a creative way to get him in there. Maybe I'll change the name later.

I should try to get some rest and share more about myself soon but for now I'll leave you with this quote I came across “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” -Sophia Loren This is so true. My girls are always on my mind and in my heart.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Do you even know how much this excites me???!!! I hope you love blogging...I mean, I REALLY hope you love it!! It will be such a great way to know about what you are doing, how you are doing. I know with the rush of life, it is not so easy to even pick up the phone...but even with the hubbub (??) of the goings on of things at the house (again, ???) it is easy to flip open this laptop and type away..
I love you, Kath.
I miss you at Christmas and always...send pictures of the girls soon..and I will do that as well..in fact, I will do that right now...see? the computer...it's easy!! (Although, I haven't been on facebook in FOREVER..maybe I will get the hang of it again, (please...this would imply that I got the hang of it before....well, maybe I was starting to?) Anyway...love ya, will send those pictures now!