Monday, June 21, 2010

Endless possibilties and six degrees of separation

I was so happy to wake up this morning and not have to run around getting ready this morning. I have no plans today. Well I do have to bring Gillian to school she has two more half days left.
Usually I am super booked with things going on all the time. I still have the occasional birthday party and playdate but for the most part it's beach days and seeing where I feel like heading when I wake up and of course the girls may have say in it sometimes.

Which is why I was pulled into this idea of taking Six Degrees of Separation to the blogging world. Here was Diane's suggestion. Pick one of her followers and go visit their blog. Do this six times and see where you end up. I left comments on each of the blogs I visited and almost all of them commented back which hasn't been happening a lot lately. Give it a try and see where it takes you. You may be surprised at who you find. I found Julia and she's got a new follower now. I love meeting new blogging friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well isn't that just the neatest thing ever!!? I'm totally going to do that! so, who's blog did you link to mine from??

Diane said...

Fun, huh???? Glad you found a great new blogging buddy. :O)

Brittany Ann said...

What a fun idea! I might have to try this!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Enjoy your down time you deserve it!