Monday, July 27, 2009

We've hit the terrible twos

My daughter is so sweet...absolutely well she used to be but all of a sudden she turned two and she really did become a terrible two. We've been spending a lot of time with family and every time she cries or throws a fit they'll say, "What's wrong she's never like that?" Then someone makes the excuse that she must just be tired. I don't want to admit it to them but that's what she's like all the time lately. I'm hoping she'll be back to her sweet self soon.I mean look at this expression. It just says it all. She is ready to cause some kind of trouble.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

That face is seriously adorable!!

And Kath...I am sure she is just tired! ;)

Brittany Ann said...

My mother always said it's a good thing they are adorable! Otherwise they'd drive you totally insane during those phases! And she is the cutest, thank goodness!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

She is so cute, only if the sweetness stayed ... LOL

Cole hit it around 1 1/2years and hasn't stopped. Fingers crossed Caden stays sweet!

Diane said...

A little impish there. She's so adorable!

Emily said...

She is adorable! My little girl is going through the same thing. I am ready for the tantrum stage to end...it's hard to be patient with her during these trying times!

Jenni said...

It's always the cute ones...

Kim said...

We are in the exact same place. Deaglan has just begun to throw fits over just about everything. I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject so know what to expect but my husband (who is not much of a reader) is constantly asking me why he's acting like this. I try to explain and defend. Deaglan is the same as Alyssa, just looking for trouble and unfortunately he usually finds it:(

Michelle said...

Gosh, I remember my little one being two. Yes, lots of tantrums. Though I think the 3's were worse. LOL! Hopefully things will get better.

Hugs
Michelle

Unknown said...

Im sure she'll pass that stage, I heard tirrible 3s is worst than 2s lol. Well you are not alone, my son is on that stage too and it might take a long while before they pass the terrible stages lol. Your daughetr is so adorable and pretty.

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

I feel for you. My daughter is hitting her terrible two's lately too. Sometimes she is an angel and sometimes she is a monster!